Holdsugár means moonlight in Hungarian. Imagine the light rays of the moon attending the rooftop, creating dark shadows and bright zones on the tiles…
Pintucks do the same, making a linear pattern with fabric, thread and shadow.
The garment is a play of balance with asymmetric elements.
- sleeveless, lined top
- 100% gots certified cotton fabric
- cotton chambray woven in france
The mint, the blue and the lilac fabric are woven from two different coloured yarns. Their tone changes as the light falls on them from a different direction.
- can be elegant combined with the napsugár skirt or lightely chic with casual wear
- design: analog imperfections, vevey ch
- fabric: 100% organic cotton, gots certified
weight: 130 g/m2
fabric production: amandine cha, france
- sewing workshop: elegant design, hungary
- woven label: gésa címke, budapest hu
printed label: digitalpress, budapest hu
fabric care & wash
- washing: maximum temperature 30°C
- bleaching: do not use chlorine-based bleach
- ironing: ** at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 150°C
- dry-cleaning: do not dry-clean, no stain removal with solvents
- drying: line-drying
* find a retail point
* have any questions? write us an e-mail